COVID-19 Update 7th August 20
For customers in AU 🇦🇺
COVID-19 Update Due to the Victorian Government's COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, you might experience pick up and delivery delays. We thank you for your patience.
- Sendle's ‘pickup’ service is a safe option if you are self isolating at home or social distancing. Our ‘drop off’ service is also available.
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
As an essential service, Sendle is delivering parcels across all states and territories in Australia despite the 'state of disaster' and 'state of emergency' in Victoria.
- Due to Victorian Department of Health restrictions on the number of staff working at Victorian facilities, delivery delays can be expected so we thank you for your patience.
- Pick up and delivery delays of up to 3 days can be expected on the east coast due to higher than normal parcel volumes and government border controls.
- All delivery drivers are wearing face masks and using hand sanitiser when on duty in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed. See our full list of temporarily suspended destinations.
- Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 working days)
Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
- For international destinations, there is an additional $2.50 COVID-19 and exchange rate surcharge on all Zone 2 deliveries, and $9.00 on all Zone 3 deliveries.
- For some international destinations there is a 2kg maximum for Zone 2 and Zone 3 deliveries.